🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 192 — Schbooty Shorts

Director of the Meltdown show and inspiration to all, Lance Bangs, joins Howard and Kulap for this week's super chilled out Who Charted. Tune in to hear about costume choices at Summah fest, Lance's run in with Eminem, and why Howard thinks saying 'Yes' to life doesn't always work out. Plus, Howard gives us an update on the China-visit situation, the crew discuss how geographic regions influence music, and Lance gives us some insight into his earliest calling, religion.

Speaking of the episode photos, does Howard just wear that shirt every day now?

• Like 1

Lance Bangs seems like such a sweet guy and very thoughtful.

And Jesus, Kulap! That's some serious cleave!

howard's old man complaining has started to wear thin. you don't like movies? I didn't know that about you, bro.

Lance Bangs seems like such a sweet guy and very thoughtful.

Yeah, totally. He also fits into one of my favorite guest categories, people who know Howard well enough to (playfully) challenge him when he starts talking nonsense.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed Lance- you can tell that he's more of a sit back and listen sorta guy from this and the UTU2TM episodes, but you could tell Howard and Kulap were delighted to have him there and he was happy to be there. Very good energy!

Loved Lance...I used to know him as the guy puking in all the Jackass stuff when I was younger. But he has so many great projects in his history. Great guest for the podcast--he really likes Howard and Kulap! I love that he challenged Howard a bit and "bested" him about not going to China/Singapore. It was definitely not the same as not hooking up your internet, HowHow.

As for the pic set, you guys are right, it's great. Thanks to Lance, Howie, Kulap, Luang and Prabang...

WTF, nobody twisted Lance's arm to get the Gu Cruise video made? The topic was conspicuous by its absence. Hoping things are progressing behind the scenes.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this