🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 212 — I Had To

Comedian and icon, Andy Dick, joins the Sklars on this week's incredibly interesting episode of Sklarbro Country. Tune in to hear the Sklars explain why the NBA hates Drake and hear Andy Dick talk about having filet mignon with Travolta, studying with improv guru Del Close, and waking up lying down in the middle of a parking lot. Plus, the guys pay their respects to all their late great friends, most notably, Robin Williams, and Steven Seagal gives the Sklars a call.

Hi, I'm a fan of the show. This was another good one.

Randy and Jason mentioned being very inspired by a certain Robin Williams Young Comedian Stand-up Special. ("Robin, Rodney Dangerfield, Harry Anderson; teamed up with a young comedian in their city/'scene'")

Could you post this or give us the title? I would love to know what it was called, so I could watch it my self. I had similar experience after seeing Dana Carvey's 1995 Critic's Choice Stand-up Special. Which I do suggest to anyone who hasn't seen it. Thank You

Man, this was really great. I know the scary part about addition and mental illness is that it never really goes away, but Andy seems like he's doing really well and has good self-awareness. Great perspectives on Robin Williams.

Sign in to follow this