🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 89 — Uncle Giggle’s Haunted Mansion

We fade away from the main quest for a bit as special guest Dave Anthony sits in for Gerry. The gang finds out that Houg Denning’s uncle Giggles has left his entire fortune to Houg but there is a catch. Houg, Dag, and Winter must spend the night in Uncle Giggle’s Haunted Mansion in order to get it. Tune in to find out if there’s any g-g-g-g-ghosts!

So I might have missed something at the top,* is this in-continuity or a "what-if?" I'm guessing the latter, but if the former I wonder how Blaine would have dealt if, for example, Dag actually had cut off Winter's arm? Retcon a magical prosthesis?

Also, what is it with Gerry's characters and bad things happening to limbs? He should just roll a torso next time.

Also, really appreciated sincerity-corner at the end, very touching.

* :edit: Nope, went back to check; Blaine got so far as to call it "sort of a weird preque--" before he was cut off by a tangent, and never got back to exactly how this fits into continuity.

• Like 1

Nice, I'm loving the guests lately. It's a really nice touch

I liked the tangent in this episode. I also thought the tribute to Robin Williams at the end was touching and real, unlike a lot of the quasi-sympathy that was on Twitter.

I for one hope they go back to the haunted mansion in future episodes - there was a lot of unfinished business, and I never tire of Dag getting punched in the face.

Sign in to follow this