🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

The Wahlberg Solution LIVE

After decades of using his knowledge to only benefit himself, Mark Wahlberg (Daniel Van Kirk) has teamed up with other celebrities and famous friends for “The Wahlberg Solution!" a round-table discussion of current news and events that will sort out the world's problems as only A-List celebrities can. Recorded LIVE at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles, Mark is joined by special guests John Malkovich (Paul Welsh), Anne Hathaway (Madeline Walter), Michael Caine (Kenny Stevenson), and Hilary Clinton (Emily Maya Mills). So hurry up and listen because you might learn something. Looking at you Donnie.

Yes! Really funny show, especially Hathaway and everyone's contempt for her.

• Like 1

This was great. I love DVK when he's on Doug Loves Movies, I'm glad to hear his own little podcast here under the SC banner. I hope Earwolf picks it up and makes it a regular thing, or at least a mini-series.

PS: As a long-term improv4humans fan, posting my first ever Sklarbro Country comment to talk about a different podcast just feels inherently wrong.

• Like 3

Always great to hear new content! Well done, it was great. Michael Caine sounds like it's coming through John Oliver. You have quite the roster of future guests available at Earwolf too. Ice T... Tom Leykis... Aaron Neville...

• Like 1

This was great. John Malkovich's Malkovichian accent drifted dangerously close to a Christoph Waltz impression at times.

(Boy oh boy, a Christoph Waltz/Werner Herzog CBB…)

This was great. I would listen to one of these on a regular basis, or any kind of live show from the UCB that Earwolf wants to record.

Also, there was something kinda hot about that Anne Hathaway character, am I right?

I sill can't believe that I was able to see this live. It was a total blast. I haven't listened to it but I'm the single clapper for the James Garner shout-out. I luckily grabbed DVK to give him some gushing praise and take this photo. I did my best deer in headlights impersonation.

35d9uuh.jpg

• Like 3

I thought this was great! Glad to see DVK doing his thing.

My only complaint would be about the Hillary character. Unbearable. Maybe I just "didn't get" what she was going for but I cringed whenever she spoke.

Sign in to follow this