๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 260 โ€” The End Of The Road!

Laimewads, we love you. Doing this podcast for the last five years has been incredible. With want to thank you from the bottom of our very full hearts for coming on this journey and keeping us going. Doing Totally Laime has been beautiful and fun, and touching and fulfilling in ways we never could have imagined. We hope you'll join us over at Totally Married, Totally Mommy, and Totally Beverages and Sometimes Hot Sauce - The fun will continue but we'll always hold a special place in our hearts for the original - always and forever, Totally Laime. xo Elizabeth, Psychic Andy, Mascot Ruby, and Baby Oprah.

I love Totally Laime, and Elizabeth, and Psychic Andy, and Mascot Ruby, and Baby Oprah...

ย 

And I will Totally follow your other podcasts as well.

ย 

ย 

The best of luck to you in the future and I wish this message finds you well... :D

• Like 1

Been putting off listening to this episode because I didnt want to admit it's over. I'm gonna miss this show.

I may be a few months too late to the party, but podcasts live forever in our hearts and on the internet.

ย 

Thanks for the hours of great conversations, everyone! Loved each episode from start to the middle and then from the middle to the finish!

Sign in to follow this