🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 22 - U2 Talk 2 U

It finally happened. Scott and Scott traveled to the legendary Electric Ladyland Studios in New York City for a monumental bare all confessional interview with the lovable lads Bonobos, Thedge, Larry Mullen Sr.'s Son & Adam Clay 2000 Pounds.

• Like 8

holy shit, I did not expect this. Yesssssss

E: HOLY FUCK THE GUEST PHOTOS

• Like 14

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god!

You guys!

• Like 7

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

• Like 6

Here's me casually checking earwolf to see who's on today's I4H and I see there's a fucking bonus cbb AND OUT OF THE BLUE A NEW U TALKIN U2 TO ME I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN

• Like 14

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

FUCK YES.

• Like 8

Here's me casually checking earwolf to see who's on today's I4H and I see there's a fucking bonus cbb AND OUT OF THE BLUE A NEW U TALKIN U2 TO ME I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN

are you me

• Like 9

AND ANDY DALY'S ON NEVER NOT FUNNY THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY PERIOD

• Like 15

Two episodes in three weeks? Are you poppin' my stones?!

• Like 21

Man, I hope they find that guy who rated the podcast 1 star from like 2 years ago and beat him up and say "See?? We *do* talk about U2!!"

• Like 10

AND ANDY DALY'S ON NEVER NOT FUNNY THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY PERIOD

RIGHT?! My day's plans just got all fucked up.

• Like 4

This is literraly the best thing ever, I don't think this show could [payoff better than this.

• Like 4

HA! I thought I was going to get up early to exercise. HAHAHAHAhahaha of course I'll just listen to this instead.

• Like 1

You guys!

Bono drew a picture of a fucking giant dick!

This is the best!

• Like 12

I had a dream I was hanging with the Scotts last night. Am I a prognosticator weirdo? Probably.

• Like 2

I really hope that Bono's "We know more about you than you'd like" from their first encounter, knowing about the chopped chicken salad, etc. has been a result of secret cooperation with The Widow Kulap. #GreatBits

• Like 14

I really hope that Bono's "We know more about you than you'd like" from their first encounter, knowing about the chopped chicken salad, etc. has been a result of secret cooperation with The Widow Kulap. #GreatBits

What is HAPPENING?? How did he know where he ate? This is blowing my mind. THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND!!!!!

• Like 6