🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 150 — Deep Dish Fish Tacos

Our heroes continue to fly as the mountains below them turn from yellow to black and everything is being shrouded in darkness. How will they evade the darkness? Tune in to find out!

All this time people that is George W. that did 9/11 when it was really Patton Oswalt! Dun dun dunnnnnnn!

I am was hoping to hear that the wish would take them away from Giantland completely but at least they were able get some direction and will be interesting to see what happens now that they will start slaughtering fish. Maybe then they can finally get some "Street Cred" from those Giant dicks only to double cross them later!

When will these guys learn that their enemy's enemy is not their friend? "Oh, these giants are fighting the giants who wanted to kill us, let's be friends, uh-oh, they want to kill us too, let's get away, oh, these fish are fighting the second giants, they must be our friends, oh wait, they're not our friends? I guess that means the second giants are our friends after all!"

Also, I think the lesson with the fish is when you turn your back on a quest for no reason, that quest will eventually come back to haunt you, and it will be bigger and worse.

Also, this development makes me so happy because it makes my Nerd Poker fanart from last year once again relevant (or technically for-the-first-time relevant, since by the time I got the right color-scheme pieces to make the final version they'd already run away)....

acr2X3Lm.jpg csPd8g9m.jpg

• Like 1

"Gimme the ring! Gimme the ring! Gimme the ring!"

< hands Nausica the ring >

"I wish for, you know, whatever I guess."

< violently murders Nausica >

"Gimme the ring! Gimme the ring! Gimme the ring!"

< hands Nausica the ring >

"I wish for, you know, whatever I guess."

< violently murders Nausica >

Not far from what happened, but I would have loved if her god had decided their talents were of use right where they were, and they wasted a wish to teleport three feet to the right or whatever.

Still coming down from the high that was the Brendon Small episodes but when Brian was like

"I GUESS THESE ARE MY TALENTS"

I fucking lost it.

Sign in to follow this