🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 18 - Andrew Barbot - Spotlight On: Mr. Dan Tennis

Marissa and Listler are back with their special guest, Mr. Dan Tennis (Andrew Barbot), Marina Del Rey High's Computer Teacher on this week's WOMP IT UP! Mr. Tennis talks Apple and Marissa has a few choice words for listeners during "What's Cheesing You?". Then, the spotlight is on Mr. Tennis as he tells us about his model train hobby, his foster kids, and his passion for playing acoustic covers of Dave Matthews Band. Plus, Listler reveals what happened to her previous marriage during Listler's Love Lockdown!

Listler meekly saying "Skins" when Wompler calls her out about making paper out of something other than trees was amazing.

Edit - I wrote that before I heard the DMB covers/discussion and sex talk, which womped this one up to a whole new level.

• Like 2

I hope they do have Wompler go to college. There could be an episode where they catch up with Gutters and find out how he's doing running the Stars programme solo.

I think it might be fun to expand the Womplerverse.

It kind of seems like that's what Lennon wants to do (although I might be reading too much into things she says in character).

Either way, I'm going to keep listening.

• Like 2

This guy breaking into the DMB voice is one of my favorite Earwolf moments as of this second!

• Like 2