🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 64 — Harrison Ford Approved

Well, we got a couple a ladies on the show today. They talk about their boyfriends, and hanging out, and showing each other their buttholes, and their hit TV shows, and what Harrison Ford thinks of their work, and other stuff that girls blabber on and on about. Repeat guest Merrill Shindler comes in to talk about the food he enjoys in LA and to tell us a bit about what you can expect when going to his house. All of this plus a big announcement regarding Earwolf (whatever that is)!

oh man, andrew fitch is gonna be pissed.

btw, don't search for him and then click through to his twitter unless you are looking for peens.

cause there are lots of peens.

peens.

I've been going back and listening to old episodes lately, does anyone else notice something weird with the audio on this one? they go to a break and instead of a song there's just a big block of silence, this happens a few times, and after one you can like hear them chatting like they're on a break, you can even hear Scott say "are you ready James" right before he comes back to the show and introduces the character segment. very meta

I've been going back and listening to old episodes lately, does anyone else notice something weird with the audio on this one? they go to a break and instead of a song there's just a big block of silence, this happens a few times, and after one you can like hear them chatting like they're on a break, you can even hear Scott say "are you ready James" right before he comes back to the show and introduces the character segment. very meta

oh yeah, i noticed this too -- i just assumed they took most of the songs out of the old episodes to avoid any copyright issues.

i think i missed the "are you ready James" thing though -- great bit!(?)

Sign in to follow this