🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 75 — The Farting Fuck Faces

This week's theme on Comedy Bang Bang is well-adjusted adults who take criticism well and never had issues being accepted as adolescents. Sleepwalker Mike Birbiglia shares with us, in Mike Birbiglia-style detail, how he and Nathan Lane became friends, what it's like to do comedy at a college, and how close he was to becoming a world class break dancer. Songstress Henry Phillips sings about the joys of Los Angeles, how much he enjoyed high school, and how to just say 'Oops' when something goes awry. Punk-Billionaire-Genius Mark Zuckerberg shares some data with Scott regarding their shared love of The Beatles, The Big Lebowski, and Asian women. Pop culture aficionados will enjoy a rare trailer for the film Nowhere Boy, which is one short game of Fortunately Unfortunately away from a fantastic round of plugs. Enjoy, and while I've got you here, you should go check the Earwolf Store for awesome t-shirts and downloads!

Yes! It is amazing. The funny thing is just two months later I had no idea what my post above yours was referring to until listening again.