🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 79 — Who'd Fuck Tom Brady?

Comedy Bang Bang is always trying to do great things for mankind, whether through helping out a poor delinquent child or bringing in amazing comedians for us all to enjoy. This episode does both! Claire Woodruff (who does not have a robot arm) was sentenced to court-ordered podcasting, and boy does she fit the minimum community service requirements! Zing-Talker Eugene Mirman makes his Comedy Bang Bang debut to support his potential sponsors and talk about his upcoming show Bob's Burgers. Scott once again opens up to us about his past, this time about his first date. Scott and Eugene show their competitive side when they place bets on the famous 'ball pillow challenge' and follow it up with a rousing game of What Am I Thinking? Don't forget to leave us a comment, or email Claire herself over at drwoodruff@me.com.

Claire gets my vote for best female character.

Great, great episode.

"Why are you drinking a soda from Subway? Is it because you're a poor person?"

Can anyone tell me what the "debacle" Scott is talking about...is? He said something about the Today Show, but google is failing me.

Can anyone tell me what the "debacle" Scott is talking about...is? He said something about the Today Show, but google is failing me.

my guess is it's most likely the Conan/Leno Tonight Show debacle. Comedy Death Ray got mentioned in this article quoting Patton saying Leno sucks on the show

http://www.thedailyb...last-laugh.html

it was published just a couple of weeks before this episode came out.

If that's the case, that's so weird. That Patton episode came out way before this episode. There was quite a lot of articles on Zack's appearance because he kind of hinted that he wasn't thrilled with Mel Gibson potentially being in Hangover 2. But that segment was actually kind of celebrated so I don't think that's it.

If that's the case, that's so weird. That Patton episode came out way before this episode. There was quite a lot of articles on Zack's appearance because he kind of hinted that he wasn't thrilled with Mel Gibson potentially being in Hangover 2. But that segment was actually kind of celebrated so I don't think that's it.

yeah it is weird but it's the best I could come up with. haha, this was one of the first things I read when I got up this morning and I've spent way more time than I should have already today trying to figure this out. I LOVE A MYSTERY!

Sign in to follow this