🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 80 — Enigma Force Five Reunion

Thank you Reggie Watts! This week Adam Scott makes his second appearance on Comedy Bang Bang and this time brings along his ever-evolving character of Gerry. Scott and Adam discuss the pop culture phenomena of U2, Top Chef, and Piranha 3D. Ice T and Jesse Ventura stop by after a long trip from Mexico and tell us how their friendship has evolved since their last appearances on the show. The rest I will leave to you to find out for yourself, but I will warn more squeamish listeners that there is a murder investigation, and for once Richard Belzer isn't there to help out!

I pretty much registered just because I was curious why no one has commented on this hilarious episode. Even Hot Saucerman himself agrees that this episode is an 'all-time classic,' as they say in the biz. Even the first twenty minutes, which is mainly just scott and adam talking about U2, is hilarious. The faux relationship of Ice-T and Ventura is amazing. Felt like there was great chemistry between these four guys and everyone was as quick with the improv as ever. I feel like I'm gushing now, but it's my first post and I've listened to this episode more times than I have any other individual episode, so I was surprised that this forum was empty.

"Whats up, Indie 103.1 brooooss!" - Gerald, aka "Jerry with a G"

• Like 2

Amazing episode. Ranks up there with Farts and Procreation and It's a Fucking Podcast for me.

• Like 2

The birth of U Talkin' U2 to Me?

I see you're working your way through CBB. Adam Scott's other appearances are also incredible. Scott and Mr Scott + random characters or Harris is great.

I do wish we could hear Mr Scott with real characters again outside of Farts and Pro episodes

I see you're working your way through CBB.

Yeah. I hope that my bumping of these old threads isn't getting too annoying. Lots of great stuff in these vaults.

• Like 1

Yeah. I hope that my bumping of these old threads isn't getting too annoying. Lots of great stuff in these vaults.

I love it when I see someone going back and starting from the beginning. I did the same thing. Keep em coming Slinky.

I came to the CBB podcast late last year.I jumped around a lot at first. Getting the Tompkins, Daly, Adomian, St. Clair, etc, episodes out of the way first. Now I'm picking up the ones I missed.

• Like 1

These podcasts are always funny.... until PFT shows up. Then they become HILARIOUS! As soon as I heard his voice, I started laughing, his improv is perfect. I had to pause to take a breath after "It was in our VOWS, Adam!"

Sign in to follow this