🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 89 — Great Big Hill of Hope

Lovers of spoken-word poetry and vokka rejoice! Harris Wittels once again has his dream of an hour-long phone corner dashed by craft-services coordinator and pudding aficionado Fabrice Fabrice. No disrespect, but Bobby Bottleservice comes by and relieves Fabrice of his interrupting-and-mocking duties with important info about upcoming events and his relationship with his mother. Jukebox Jury is back, and somehow overwhelmingly positive. Listen through the very end to hear Engineer Doug's opus based on last week's episode, Steak Shake, available from the Earwolf Store. Keep leaving your catchphrase suggestions, and go vote on the What's Up Hot Dog Poll.

Not gonna lie, I stole Fabrice Fabrice's joke "the name so nice, you have to say it...again", mainly because my first and last name are both the same as well.

Also, this is one of my favorite episodes.

• Like 2

I listened to this riding through the dark streets of London and almost fell off my bike laughing at "Table|".

• Like 1

Every time I sit I think about "Tables". So fucking profound it makes me want to shit at the most unspeakable moments. Love Jah.

I love it when Nick Kroll breaks character slightly at the end. I think it happens because he realized how perfectly he had set himself up.

"you put a cup of water inside the condom, and then you put your dick inside it"

-Febrice Febrice explaining why condom sex is still "getting your dick wet"

Really enjoyed that submission from Chester Shinoda. More people should submit other people's work under their names!

Also I suspect that name is a pseudonym based off the members of Linkin Park (Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda).

• Like 2

"Don't table my ideas, my dear!"

Still one of my fav eps to listen to over and over. Never fails to cheer me up. Would love another Kroll + Wittels ep.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this