🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 97 — Can I Catch a Ride?

This week on the show we're once again joined by Angry Fella' Jon Hamm. Jon gives us details on his upcoming projects and explores the correlation between religion and obesity. Bob Ducca drops in with important information about addiction which is followed by an exciting round of both 'Who Said It?' and 'What Am I Thinking?' Will Bob's new found friendship with Mr. Hamm be what he needs to recover from the loss of Dennis? Sit back, open up a bag of Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Pretzels, and find out in this weeks episode of Comedy Bang Bang.

I was delighted to discover while revisiting this episode today that, after losing Who Said It? around 39:15, Bob mutters under his breath, "This fuckin' jerk..." This is the only instance of profanity I can remember from Mr. Ducca (outside of mentioning his allergy to Chicken Pussy).

Am I the only one who missed this before? Regardless, it's hilarious.

Jon Hamm mentions that hasn't done much stage work since college. I was lucky enough to see him in The Madwoman of Chaillot and Joe Turner's Come and Gone at the University of Missouri at Columbia. He was good even then. I also took a script analysis class with him. Nice guy.

Sign in to follow this