🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 17 — Positive Energy YES!

Guess who's back? YES, it's Brody Stevens and he's back with positive energy, a deal with HBO, and a set of claves! The movie charts are here once again, along with the Top iTunes UK Pop Songs and our new friend The Chart Goose. Make yourself a Flight to Moscow because we're traveling around the world with Brody, from Thailand to Tarzana.

Just listened to this one, I'm working my way to the present day. I think I liked this one even more than the first Brody episode. Your energy together is so POSITIVE! YES!

Everyone needs to go back and listen to this episode right now...

(It's missing from iTunes...but totes works on earwolf.com)

I had an absolutely terrible day, and this is making me laugh so hard I'm in pain.

I needed this today. I was trying to get out of my funk and I heard Brody in my head saying, "Positive Energy, Yes!" and went to listen to this one again. It's starting to cheer me. Thank you Brody Stevens.

• Like 1

8:00

"Youuuu got it! I played the trumpet in 4th grade"

-Brody

Mannn I come back to this episode a lot, so hilarious! :):D

• Like 1

Brody is so amazing. I never know when the character is happening and when Brody breaks character (or if that's all a part of the genius) but the whole package is so entertaining. His scopes are great, his guest appearances are great. I need to wrap up some of my podcasts that aren't producing anymore so I can start in on the podcasts he's hosted.

For a minute there, I thought he was about to walk out, but he was just getting excited.

Kulap is great as Brody's mom. "ok, we're gonna put a pin in that and we'll come back to it". True professional.

I should have waited until i finished this episode to post. Holy crap, Brody coaxing the egg out of the goose was PRICELESS!!!!