🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 — Who Makes Up Earwolf?

Welcome to The Wolf Den, an informational look at Earwolf from the people behind the scenes. In this first episode, we meet Earwolf CEO Jeff, Audio Engineer Doug, and Interns Aaron, Shahruz, and Caroline. Learn how Earwolf came to be, find out what it means to be a member of the Den, and hear questions and stories from Earwolf's biggest fans. We'll be back soon with announcements, requests, and other fun bonus material only available through The Wolf Den.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I'm going to go to each of The Wolf Den episode forum pages and either start or join the conversation, starting now! I wonder how long it will take?

This episode was scary. It was the first one and no one knew what they were doing, myself not only included but the key culprit. It just seemed like a great idea since we are never all together at once and we had just flew Caroline and Aaron in for the holiday party (It was very tight that night in our 1 bedroom apartment).

I haven't listened to this since it came out and the longer I go, the more scared I am to hear it. I'm sure it was full of starts and stops, awkward pauses and general confusion. But I remember if was fun and that's really all the matters!

What did YOU think of this inaugural episode?

Sign in to follow this