🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 25 — Raspberry Lemon Dew

Ever wondered about the proper etiquette for drinking on stage? Or questioned whether or not to trip at Disneyland? If you're having trouble finding your Summah Gum, deciding where to visit in Florida, or differentiating between white trash and emo, we have a very instructional episode for you today. Master punk rocker Warren Fitzgerald gives his advice for young, jumping rockers, and offers up a moratorium on vampires in Hollywood. In addition to Warren, we get visits from Hermes the Chart Goose and newcomer Sloppy Timmy Slotsman. Don't you dare light up before you listen!

There were so many great things in this episode.
-Warren Fitzgerald!
-Valuable summah gum info
-Sloppy Timmy's return

Who Charted just keeps getting better. Young people be lovin' Howard Kremens and Kulap Valchacheyek.

Discussing Theory of a Deadman - these Canadian bands are totally derivative, like Christian acts, nothing new to be heard

Discussing Stone Sour - this could have come out in 1994, sounds exactly like that sort of misanthropic mope has for a decade, I say do something new, guys, at least try

Discussing Skrillex/dubstep, the weirdest most innovative music in the last several years - this is weird I don't get it

Old People Be Contradicting Themselves in the Span of like 15 Minutes

Summa Gum FTW. Another great episode and guest -- found Warren F's musical insights very interesting. Loved hearing about the OC punk scene... would have liked to hear Warren's opinion on Stone Temple Pilots since he and Scott Weiland were high school classmates.

Warren was a fantastic guest. I had no clue who he was before listening to the ep., although I had heard of The Vandals. That being said, I now am officially a fan of his. Seemed very genuine and intelligent.

Sign in to follow this