🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 1 — Hand Putty

Welcome to Affirmation Nation with Bob Ducca. In this episode, Bob tells us a hopeful tale about a certain therapeutic treatment and what it has meant for his gentle psyche. Please send your words of encouragement, prayer requests, and other needs to AffirmationNation@Earwolf.com

Scott, it's about time you treated your father-in-law well. Thank you for giving him a forum to share his beautiful words with the world.

Is there a way to subscribe to this show outside of itunes yet? I'm that one guy. Generally there is an RSS page, but I haven't been able to find it.

Sorry. I guess I get the first accidental double post of this new forum.

Thanks Shahruz! You guys are doing great on the new site, and with everything at Earwolf. I'm excited!

I hope there are more lists in this podcast. I must have listened to and shared Bob's list of addictions from CBB about a dozen times.

While logged in, "Inactive" is listed under my username, rather than "Member" - but "Member" while logged out. (Not to be complainy - possibly a small oversight that I'm being totally helpful in pointing out...? Or I just don't get it.)

Will you ever have a list on your best memories as Scott's step father?
Or best moments with Scott's mom?

I loved where you stuck in the word "roller devices."

Was Bob Ducca's show launch timed to follow Oprah's retirement? Because that's genius.

Does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy? Bob's voice reminds me of Jax's dad, I can't unhear it!

Sign in to follow this