🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 2 — Spring Into Spring

Autumn may be apple season, but these Apples are more excited about the Spring! Join Candy, Cora, and Seedy in this celebration of the most pleasant season of the year. Professor Marty Pants is here with some extraordinary Intelligent Pet Tricks and we go to the mail room to read about your favorite springtime activities. The gals say farewell to spring in song, "Spring Into Spring"! We'll catch you after Winter in 1944.

I wasn't sold after the first episode, but gave it a second chance and I'm so thrilled I did. the intelligent animal tricks segment was hysterical. Between the hare reading the entire episode, the cow groaning as it moved, and the crab bit, I was in tears. You've got me hooked now ladies.

This show is so good partly because of how different it is from everything else out there. Hope the cow isn't still hiding in the studio somewhere.

I'm loving this show, I only wish they were longer. You guys have a hilarious back-and-forth, it kind of reminds me of Never Not funny, except if it were put in a machine that both travels back in time and reverses genders.

The AV Club in their podcast roundup said some shitty thing that this episode wasn't as good as the first.

I could not DISAGREE more. Ignore that stooge. Great episode.

Sign in to follow this