🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 11.5 — Minisode Twelve

You knew it wouldn't be long 'til we tackled this next film. Racially insensitive and poorly constructed, The Love Guru is everything we want in a How Did This Get Made movie. Your assignment for this week: Watch the movie and make up your own offensive and unfunny character names a la Tugginmypudha and Jacques Grande. See you then!

Oh man this is gonna be a good one. Here are some names I came up with.

1.) Guy LaDogFart
2.) Mandy Handyjob
3.) Stewart Scrotalsack
4.) Cock Smith
5.) Doctor Repetitive Fartjoke.

I love how most people would see an awful movie and think 'Whoa, I never want to sit through that again.' But Paul will see a horrible film and actually pay money to sit through it multiple times in a theater. Kudos on your strength, Paul. I don't know that I could do that.

I know I'm incredibly wrong about this, but I actually enjoyed this movie. I can't explain why, and I'm totally aware that it's HORRIBLE, but for some reason, I actually like it.

Some names:
- Anal Jabber
- Professor Ballsoff
- Doctor Santorum
- Aunt Flo
- Wang Chokher
- Rod Johnson
- Shaggy Bush
- Reverend Pampers

I feel like this movie is almost explicable, if you assume that the working title was "No One Wants to Say No to Mike Myers".

Name idea: Reginald Q. Buttsex. It's about as subtle as anything in the actual movie.

Some ideas:

Mike Litoris
Hans Ziob
The Abdominable Showman
Guru Makindbaldmancrai
Doctor Unnecessarsitarcover
Prof. Terriblemisuseofcomedians

Seriously though, how did all those guys get sucked into that movie? Jim Gaffigan, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, Daniel Tosh and even friend of the show Rob Huebel are all on board this shipwreck. I mean, a like a dick joke every once in while, but every two seconds....

What a transgender character who was born Tucker Wang, but goes by Anita Snipsnip as a female.

Umm...

Fook Mi
Fook Yu
Ivana Humpalot
Alotta Fagina
Dixie Normus
Una Brau
Robin Swallows (maiden name= Spitz)

Yeah, those movies weren't that good in retrospect.

Clit & Russ Bush are twins who are never seen together so you can't tell which one it is when you're talking to one, so you have to constantly call both of them "Clit or Russ Bush."

Perhaps this would be better suited for an Austin Powers movie (Johnson!, Woody!, Wang!), but would it be topically appropriate for Congressman Weiner to make a cameo in this film?

Tim Hotbuttdisease
John Bigweiner
Heath Weinerjoke

And finally,
Hank Africa
The joke is that he'd be white and healthy.

Sign in to follow this