🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This entrepreneur seems like he's got it all figured out. But there are certain things he will never reveal to Chris. Plus: how a volcano inadvertently caused the best trip he's ever had in his life. Want to see Chris take a live Beautiful Anonymous call? Come see a live taping in New York City on May 21st at 1:30pm at the Vulture Festival!

I am addicted to this podcast and I'm not sure why bc I've never listened to podcasts before in my life... I think the people that call in are generally entertaining and I want to call in. How do I do this?

I am addicted to this podcast and I'm not sure why bc I've never listened to podcasts before in my life... I think the people that call in are generally entertaining and I want to call in. How do I do this?

follow chris gethard on twitter. call in right after he says hes taking a call and tweets out the phone number.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who's been aware of the term "dd" for designated driver since childhood? Is it a regional thing? Because I've always know it and I've never been near a frat.

I think it's more of a cultural thing than a regional thing. I've certainly heard it (though I feel like it's been a long time) and knew what he meant, but only after a second of thought. Chris doesn't drink and has (I think) lived his entire adult life in New York, so I can't imagine the full phrase - let alone an abbreviation for it - comes up too often in his life.

OMG Chris! I want to start by saying I am enjoying Beautiful Anonymous very much. Its an amazing concept and I love the safety it provides people. That's why I have to share that I too am a therapist and am in full agree with yours. I say this with all the affection I have for you a stranger and with the hope to make your podcast even better...I spent the entire episode yelling 'shut the f up Chris'!!!!' This guy never had a chance to really talk because you spent a huge portion of the podcast crossing your own boundary and trying to out him in every imaginable way. Maybe you were bored with the conversation? I don't know, but I wish someone would have rang a bell or poked you in the side to bring you back to the boundary and goal of the show....its amazing because it is anonymous. You have had some amazing episodes, but I think this guy ended up being short changed. I hope you continue to work on your listening skills ;)

• Like 1

Oh my god, this episode was the worst.

Frat Bro was successful on kickstarter, is about to get married, drove drunk once, and had a nice visit to Italy. Why did he even call? Especially if he wasn't willing to air any real dirt.