🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 27 — Fame Hooker

Have you ever been afraid to say what's on your mind? Like if a woman at your church is being a total bitch or if a house guest is breaking the most important rule of your home? Just say it! Don't be ashamed to say Lady Gaga makes no sense! Have no fear asking random strangers for (a)sexual favors! If you have your own web show, do whatever the hell you want on it! Just follow the lead of Drew, Jessica, and Meghan and have a sense of humor about whatever you do and say. Basically, don't be Angelyne.

Great show this week! I saw Drew's episode of Sarah Silverman last night, recognized his voice immediately. Had no idea he had a part in her show, happy surprise!

I'm just an old dude who likes music and comedy. (Yes, I got the 'Incense and Peppermints' reference...) A little light went off during your Gaga segment... go back and watch youtube of Gaga and Pink at 2010 Grammys. Gaga's got dozens of dancers, Hollywood flaming future distopian props, Elton-fucking-John and a weird ass rendition of, I think, Poker-face... And center stage, prime slot, etc. Pink comes out alone and beautiful. starts singing a gorgeous song and then goes into a spectacular Cirque de Soliel performance with out missing a note. If it's a contest Pink wins going away... Beautiful, understated (a word that will never be used for Gaga) just her and her talent on stage... I'm not a Gaga hater. I agree with you about her incredible talent. And Pink doesn't shy away from self-referential stuff, but really Gaga, sing about something other than yourself...

Sign in to follow this