🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 8 — CPDA Knee Strap

Have you ever been afraid to say what's on your mind? Like if a woman at your church is being a total bitch or if a house guest is breaking the most important rule of your home? Just say it! Don't be ashamed to say Lady Gaga makes no sense! Have no fear asking random strangers for (a)sexual favors! If you have your own web show, do whatever the hell you want on it! Just follow the lead of Drew, Jessica, and Meghan and have a sense of humor about whatever you do and say. Basically, don't be Angelyne.

My day is not right until Bob Ducca gives me the inside load-down on his favorite products. This is my favorite moment of the day. Bob, you can be my step-dad anytime.

[attachment=885,33]

Dear Bob,

I am glad a fellow CPDAer has the guts to put Cho-Pat in it's place. I just started using the Cho-Pat, or as we like to call it in the Aqua-Aerobics Fusion Fundango Flotation Circle, the "Iron Maiden", to help me with my lifetime flareups of Downward Dog Dropsy. After a few Cho-Pat sessions, my cankles doubled in size in less than three Sabbaths (most folks overlook the fact that the Sabbath simply rolls back to another part of the world, and we are all merely living in a perpetual Back Sabbath).

Plus the manual's list of contraindications squarely missed the following: Restless Leg Syndrome, Listless Leg Syndrome, Peeved Leg Syndrome, Deep-Fried Leg Syndrome, Cankle-Tankle (which we CPDAers know is a genetic marker for CCPPDA, PPPPPAP, and not in the least, Toe Dust), Ky Rysdall Kneedall, Chronic Delight Disease, Tennis Elbow, Tennis Knee, Tennis Ankle, Tennis Feet, and Tennis-the-Mennis-Meningitis.

Here's a salutation to your good health Bob and for a cool and dry knee and shack -- a shknee or shkneeack!
Thank you very kindly,
Claire Bucca [attachment=8981,196]

Sign in to follow this