🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 29 — Virginity

I think all our listeners have the same question of Bob, and only Drew has been courageous enough to ask: How did he loose his virginity? The story is touching, and at times criminal, but beautiful nonetheless.

I was going to make some smart-assed remark about the use of "loose" in the podcast description (Perhaps Bob suffers from unnecessary vowel doubling syndrome) but then I listened to the woeful tale of Bob's flatulent escapades (not to mention debilitating dislike of travel) and decided I could overlook his misspelling.

I have a question for Bob. Is there a name for the illness where you say "I was going to do such-and-such but" and then turn around and do just what you implied you wouldn't do? Because looking at the first paragraph I wrote there I think I need a name to approach my doctor with. Also I want to see if it makes me eligible for medical marijuana.

hahah, another great episode. i loved the "listener letter" set up, had me laughing out loud, and then the actual virginity story kept the smiles rolling

Sign in to follow this