🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 115 — The Plug-In Drug

Paul Rudd freestyle raps in this episode. There is a lot more I could tell you, but that should have sold it. Does he talk with David Wain and Ken Marino about Wet Hot American Summer? Yes, of course, but he also freestyle raps. They play What Am I Thinking? and Would You Rather? but you probably already know that because you're already listening because I told you that Paul Rudd freestyle raps in this episode. Kind of a lot. What else needs to be said?

Ken Marino didn't do nearly enough outside of his rap, which had me dying. He's easily the funniest of these three, and was (probably by choice) underutilized.

Still really enjoyed the ep. Great work wrangling up all three of these guys in one week. Had to have taken forever.

There is a lot that can be said about this episode, and I thought it was great... but, there is something that i need to say, not about this episode, but about comedy bang bang in general.

I feel like I have been patient and plenty courteous, out of an attempt to not be like the rest of the internet. On other boards you see people attacking eachother, using racism and vulgarities as a blunt edged tool to get their points across, and I don't understand it. So I tried my best to be understanding... but seriosuly, when the fuck are you going to play welcome to jamrock, I've been waiting for nearly two year

(on the serious though, this episode was awesome)

Paul Rudd's freestyle rapping skills are superb.

If you don't hear from me in the next few hours, it's because I'm getting an "Eyes are the losers in the skies" tattoo.

That was freaking awesome! I think all future guests should be forced to freestyle rap whether they want to or not.

Not sure if Engineer Doug is back yet, but someone deserves some credit for the King Geedorah beat for everyone to freestyle over. Also, I loved the way that the games weren't forced and everyone was able to let the conversation meander to whenever it went naturally. Good job, Mr. Saucerman!

Not sure if Engineer Doug is back yet or not, but someone deserves some credit for the King Geedorah beat. Also, I loved that the games just led to conversations out of leftfield.

Absolutely awesome episode. WHAS has long been a favorite of mine and it was great having these 3 together, especially Paul freakin' Rudd. And the beat used in the freestyle segment is my favorite hip hop song ever!

My name is David, and I listen to this on my phone; the ending of this episode was verrrrrrrrrry confusing for me for a minute...

Cody, I think you think Paul's freestyle was Ken. I thought the same thing at first. It gets a bit confusing because it seems like Paul is bailing and it's Ken's turn and Scott tells Ken not to bail on it like he's bailed on all the other bits and Paul says "I'm not gonna bail" and keeps going.

This is hands down my new favorite episode.

I was very tentative over the freestyle rap segment, it's a very old improv game and I wasn't sure it would fit the show, but it seemed to work in this format. Don't know if it's something you should go back to too often though.

Was a solid episode, made me go watch WHAS again. Paul Rudd was better that I thought he would be, but you are a fool if you think that rap was off the top of his head

Sign in to follow this