🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Hannibal Buress announces his new podcast “Handsome Rambler,” coming to Earwolf 10/12!

• Like 7

Oh god, oh god!!! Is this real?!

I never knew I wanted this to be a thing, and now, it's the only thing I want.

• Like 3

this is going to be so lovely! wow.

i dont have any witty remark to make about this. im so psyched.

• Like 2

Words cannot describe how excited I am for this, well words probably could describe how excited I am, but I'm too lazy to think up the right words.

• Like 3

Wow, I am excited for this. Looking forward to his first Leesa ad, it'll be fun to listen to a new host slowly memorize ad copy

• Like 4

Wow, I am excited for this. Looking forward to his first Leesa ad, it'll be fun to listen to a new host slowly memorize ad copy

This is the take on this that I didnt know I needed.

Was I the only impatient schmuck waiting for this with bated breath? Where's Hannibal Earwolf!? It's 10/12!!!

Was I the only impatient schmuck waiting for this with bated breath? Where's Hannibal Earwolf!? It's 10/12!!!

The latest edition of the Earwolf newsletter gave a premiere date of October 19.

The latest edition of the Earwolf newsletter gave a premiere date of October 19.

Thank you! I've never heard of this Earwolf newsletter before

It's been around for years, but has increased in both quality and frequency since Shannon took it over. They ran a Halloween-themed promo for it (voiced by PFT) at the very end of episodes for a few weeks. There's a blue signup box on the front page of earwolf.com.

It's been around for years, but has increased in both quality and frequency since Shannon took it over. They ran a Halloween-themed promo for it (voiced by PFT) at the very end of episodes for a few weeks. There's a blue signup box on the front page of earwolf.com.

Okay I'm all signed up now Dan, any chance you have an update on when we'll get to feast our ears on this premium content? I know you're not technically an insider but you've got to be more inside than us sad sacks on the out-outside

Hey ma dudes,

The newsletter did promise Hannibal today but... ugh, things happen.

Anyway, it's coming very soon! I promise we will make it known once it's here! Thanks for your patience and sorry again for false hopes.