🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 34 — It Was For Snoop

Today's Glitter in the Garbage is for our rebellious fans! If you aren't afraid to take a stand against a prudish librarian or break the rules to quench Snoop Dogg's thirst, you'll know where Drew, Jillian, Charlotte and Taran are coming from. If you're the type who has an answer for everything, be it about the Renaissance or tits, maybe just stay home and watch The Cider House Rules this week. This episode is for thrill seekers only, so get out your surf boards, take off your clothes, and let's get to it!

Great show! Love the Sprite for Snoopdog story and Taran's Elton kiss story. Here in the UK there are so many snooty intellectual quiz shows like you portrayed.
When is Drew going to do a JC Oates impression? How about a sketch where there is a round-table discussion about e-books between JC Oates, Thomas Pynchon and Jackie Collins?

"A newborn calf having a shameful orgasm."!!! Drew, you crack me up everytime. Love the show!

Just listened to this episode... I really enjoy the format of your show. I like that it has three distinct parts. The guests are great and the improv is hilarious. This show just made it into my rotation a few weeks ago but it will be staying.

Sign in to follow this