🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 35 — Let\'s Get Outta Here

Ask and ye shall receive! This week's guest was begged for by listeners and after much negotiation we managed to wrangle him onto the show. I'm talking of course about Scott Aukerman, Earwolf co-founder and Kulap's darling bridegroom. You'll learn in this episode that he's also a dance music aficionado, a excellent movie trailer interpreter, and a skilled roulette player. You'll hear some of Scott's classic impressions and more than a few Chart Exclusives plus you'll learn how Scott and Kulap first met! This is an episode not to be missed, so check it out and keep sending in your submissions to the Heal With My Steel Video Contest!

Incredible.
Something about having Scott as a guest makes Howard 50% deferential and 50% challenging. It's truly magical. Instant classic.

• Like 1

I'm very disappointed to learn that Scott and Kulap didn't first meet during the taint sketch.

• Like 1

I love the bonus chart song. Not enough songs today mention Arvydas Sabonis. I salute Howard for that. He gives the kids what they want.

Classic ep. Love it. Bring back PFT next week so we can vote on a best guest chart. :)

Just wanted to say, I married my wife without ever dating her. She was a friend, and I was in love with her. I asked her to marry me on June 30th 2003 and we got married July 3rd 2003. Yup, 4 days later. That was 8 years ago, and we are happier than ever. So it is possible. :)

• Like 1

Ha, my brother married without dating since he'd been friends and roommates with her for a while, so yes it seems it's not that unusual.

I just want to say that I also wouldn't know a single Bruce Springsteen song other than Dancing In The Dark (and only that because Scott mentioned it). My first two initials are BJ, too, so...

Hey, I got a shout-out from both Howard and Kulap in the chart chatter! But Howard thinks I am wrong. This is a real emotional roller coaster for me.

• Like 1

Scott said "I THINK" he listens for work. He didn't say what Al's answer was. Howard is correct.

This is a great episode! And BTDub: "Couterfitness" is what I do every time I don't exercise.

• Like 1

It's always awesome to hear Scott in the a different role other than host. Instant Classic!

Here's a good old song for you guys about 'Summah' ... Northern State feat. Har Mar Superstar - Summer Never Ends.

if you don't have spotify then get it somewhere else it's good and summahy and who(m) doesn't love the Har Mar and hot lady rappers?

This is easily one of the best episodes of Who Charted? yet. It was awesome to see Howard have to kind of play the straight man to Scott's wackiness.

• Like 1

Scott needs to start a riff over movie commercial segment. with no intro, just start doing it and if someone wants to jump in they can

• Like 1

It was my first show producing. We are still waiting on Soundproofing and for me to get comfortable but how did it sound everybody? How about the bombshell that was dropped? Has anyone caught that yet?

- Engineer Dustin

• Like 1

Sounded good! Not sure what bombshell you mean, but at one point I heard a background noise that I was sure would turn into a Plane Break.

And don't let Mr. Aukerman bust your chops too hard!

• Like 1

Dustin, the episode sounds great! Congrats again on the new gig.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this