🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 54 — Osbaldiston!

We are in a brand new studio this week on Sklarbro Country and we are christening it with a great show full of awesome guests. Our favorite furry friend Randy Moss' dog stops by and talks a bit about Randy's potential move. We get a call from perhaps the biggest celebrity in Sklarbro history: Bryant Gumbel! And we round it out with Josh Malina of Sports Night (and the wildly popular Family Album) who talks about his brief stint as a wrestler and his long-standing relationship with Aaron Sorkin. It's not a true Sklarbro Country unless there is talk of mullets, taxpayer delinquency, prostitution rings, secret babies and more. The weather is reaching record highs all across the land so cool down and relax on the calming shores of Sklarbro Country.

Hey Sklar Brothers, I just got home from work and I got a buncha TV shows on my DVR waiting (Thursdays amirite) so I can't listen to this now but I'll listen tomorrow morning alright? Peace.

Osbaldiston!
(The kick is around the 4 min. 30 sec. mark of the video.)

Hey Sklars Love the show and everything you guys are doing. just one request could you put the band names, and track names in the episode info thing. please and thank you. keep up the great work

@Roy Padrick... Here's another!

[attachment=4022,85]

That Eddie Murphy mullet looks mysteriously similar to Van Damme's mullet in Hard Target:

[attachment=4024,86]

@jughead... I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I've seen "Hard Target." I don't remember the particulars of that movie (like that photo of him biting a rattle snake??), but I will NEVER FORGET that mullet.

inciting incident in Grandma Drug-mule; grandma signed the mortgage papers in the wrong place and lost her home

I think my favorite part of this episode was when Jason or Randy reminded Randy Moss' dog that his hands are more commonly referred to as paws, which made Randy Moss' dog laugh.

My wife is concerned that I am becoming a comedy nerd. I just watched 2 minutes of a CFL game just to hear what the announcer sounded like when Osbaldiston kicked a field goal. Is she right?

Mullet-anche!
Spree's braids were mulletesque.

[attachment=4258,91]

This is my favorite black mullet. On a side-note, Black Mullet is a great name for a speed metal band.

[attachment=4675,106]

Sign in to follow this