🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 310 - Returning Scallops

Actors Eugene Cordero and Ryan Stanger usher in a new era of charting with Howard and trusty Earwolf aide Kevin this week on Who Charted! Eugene and Ryan give the lowdown on their fitness podcast The Dumbbells before the gang counts down the Top 5 Workout Songs on iTunes. They compare years of fitness experience and ponder what they would say to a Playboy model at the gym, and during the Movie Chart they compare Solange's singing capabilities live vs. recorded. Finally, Kevin reveals his Hot Picks of the week during Two Charted, all while exploring the social lives of drug dealers and questioning the use of cursive script.

Hey Kevin, can you share your hot picks?? I'm hoping you use spotify, if so you should just make "Kevin's Hot Picks" or "Who Charted: Kevin's Hot Picks". I had to go back thru this episode to find Black Caviar's club banger, I would definitely just follow your picks to sift through when I need some new music.

Great job filling in for the Ku too

Hey Kevin, can you share your hot picks?? I'm hoping you use spotify, if so you should just make "Kevin's Hot Picks" or "Who Charted: Kevin's Hot Picks". I had to go back thru this episode to find Black Caviar's club banger, I would definitely just follow your picks to sift through when I need some new music.

Great job filling in for the Ku too

No. 5: Schoolboy Q featuring E-40 with “Dope Dealer”

No. 4: Harlea with “Miss Me”

No. 3: Black Caviar “New York, What’s Happening?”

No. 2: Run the Jewels with “Talk to Me”

No. 1: Zeds Dead featuring Rivers Cuomo and Pusha T with “Too Young”

Follow Who Charted on Twitter, too. I think someone posts the music on a Spotify playlist.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this