🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 160 - Beth Newell and Sarah Pappalardo, Our Close Friends

Hayes and Sean have a discussion with BETH NEWELL and SARAH PAPPALARDO from Reductress about their new book "How to Win at Feminism" in a show that is not changed at all by the results of the election.

• Like 5

@Nolan I think you meant suck it chanson

also the episode won't stream on soundcloud? just what in Taranation is going on here Dalton?

edit: I got it playing guys, don't worry, but I am still worried about what happened to the now hear this live episode, but I guess they're saving that one for a rainy day

• Like 4

Hey - Sean, Hayes, Dalton Maltz, Earwolf, all you guys... I have something to get off my chest... It's this:thanks-1024x585.gif

• Like 6

I hope there are some tie-ins or references or something on The Best Show tonight, because this left me with a lot of questions.

Mainly about microphones.

• Like 1

I freaked out when this ep didn't appear on either the earwolf front page, or in the Hollywood Handbook page. Life can be scary guys

• Like 6

Hey No1CheeHa

I listened to it on SoundCloud because I couldn't wait any longer to load up & chief down on the boys talking in funnies code. I'll get there someday, I've been just quoting the part in which everyone on the podcast loffs as my favourite big loff that I had but I'm really just trying to blend in and am not quite sure what makes these guys so funny?

Figuring it out,

FLT

• Like 5

"There’s no better way to speak truth to power than to be communicating very directly with the power. Power’s gonna talk back sometime."

Great ep.

RIP Agata. You were the best of us.

• Like 13

Agata I didn't know you for long, but I am still sad that you've been Invasion Of The Bodysnatch-ed by some guy named Dalton. Also I wouldn't be delivering a proper eulogy if I didn't say "... 2016, am I right?".

Also yeah good ep, short and sweet like a jolly rancher

• Like 9

On the one hand, Dalton looks very professional, but on the other hand, he kind of looks like a generic stock office photo from Google. I'm willing to give him a tryout this week, but I can't say I don't miss Agata, whose profile pic looked more like something that might've been on MySpace back in the day

• Like 4

Reductress, isn't that the bad guy from Suicide Squad? Surprising the boys got her on the show considering their very high-profile criticism of the movie both before release (episode Tom Scharpling 2) and after release (episode Andree Vermeulen)

• Like 2

I'

Don't worry.. You will get the hang of this Internet stuff. You did get the avatar thing squared away so that is a positive to build on

• Like 5

I'

Speluck has been fading away slowly like a Back To The Future picture and we've done nothing to stop it. If we don't step in now he's going to disappear along with Agata and so many other great forum members

• Like 7

Sorry, american film industry, the only Arrival I'm interested in is my favorite podcast in my app, promptly and without fail at 12am pst every Tuesday.

Nice ep this week folks, looking forward to chatting about it online with my friends

• Like 12