🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 87 - Train Station: Live from Largo (w/ Horatio Sanz, Ryan Gaul, Mandell Maughan, Drew Tarver)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes the audience back to Spontaneanation, recorded in front of a LIVE audience at the world-famous Largo at The Coronet! This week, Paul’s special guest is SNL alum Horatio Sanz! They chat about what Horatio's "Sliding Doors" career would be, Horatio listening to The Beatles in the dark with his best friend, and finding his older brother's disturbing newspaper clippings. Paul is then joined by his Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ co-stars Ryan Gaul, Mandell Maughan, and Drew Tarver to improvise a story set at a Train Station. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Photos by Liezl Estipona.

Paul & Eban will be doing their first all-music show at Largo! Featuring songs with Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, Open Mike Eagle & special surprise guests! Join them all for an evening of eclectic song choices and unique new arrangements. And all proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood & The American Civil Liberties Union! Saturday December 3rd & Sunday December 4th - Get tickets at paulftompkins.com/live!

• Like 1

oh man what a great improv,

Ryan really knocked it out of the park.

Would love to hear Raj on again in a studio episode so that his terrible accents can really be heard

I love that the Bajillion family exists and I hope they continue working together for a long time.

This year has been an unmitigated fucking disaster and, while there are few things to be thankful for, Seeso, SPONT, the 2016 CBB Tour, and The Teachers' Lounge are up there.

• Like 2

This year has been an unmitigated fucking disaster

In terms of deaths, I agree. In terms of election results, I laugh in your face. This says it all:

Great episode, though.

In terms of deaths, I agree. In terms of election results, I laugh in your face. This says it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&t=140s

Great episode, though.

I really, REALLY don't want to get into this here, but let me just say, time and place, dude. Time and place. I'm asking, as a personal favor, please don't post shit like this here. Especially if you're going to be so disrespectful of peoples' feelings. There are plenty of other places to take this nonsense. You can do what you like, obviously, but I'd prefer you didn't do this. Thanks.

• Like 7

Of course, Paul. My apologies. I regret the tone of my previous comment, and while that video really does perfectly sum up many of my feelings, you're absolutely right that it's not the time or the place. I do recommend watching it though.

I truly hate that my only interaction with you on these boards is because of this, but there's really only one person to blame (Dan, obviously). I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Sign in to follow this