🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 267 - Magic Quilt Party

John Gemberling and Gil Ozeri join Matt Besser this week for scenes about the origin of Speed Weed, quilting with the boys, and being forced to read during your formative experiences. Later, band groupies bestow excessive praise and a man avoids defending his wife from a verbal assailant at all costs.

Absolutely nothing better than Gil Ozeri sternly saying "Go to another hospital..." Great ep! love gemberlickinggg always

• Like 1

Here's the breakdown for this episode:

(1:11 - 9:02) Question from Listener - "Do you ever kiss your wife after she's been on i4h and say something like 'baby, you were so funny today'?" - Casting a lighthearted role for The Wire

(9:10 - 13:40) Intro story - Who is speed weed? - How Speed Weed got his name

(12:49 - 29:40) Crap on youtube - "Day and Night DVD Preview" - Ducking out on your friends at the bar to quilt at home

(32:36 - 45:02) Twitter Suggestion/Question from Listener - "when was the last time you made an adult cry?" - When your father requires you to read at inopportune times

(45:58 - 55:22) Intro story - Brett's Honus Honus tour story - Groupies that bestow stupid praise

(55:37 - 1:06:44) What the fuck is going on? - Finding conservative voices on your feed - Hillary's presidency means nobody can be racist anymore

(1:06:51 - 1:12:19) Lets Talk Some More About That - Putting yourself on the line for others - Refusing to step in when your wife is verbally harassed

Haha, I'm on Matt's Facebook and I voted trump and he'll never get rid of me.

Suck it! I'm Trojan horsing his ass!

Haha, I'm on Matt's Facebook and I voted trump and he'll never get rid of me.

Suck it! I'm Trojan horsing his ass!

Why did you vote for the worst candidate running

Great episode until the appearance of the worst smacking I've heard on mic. Waiting 5 minutes for that doughnut would have paid off.

Sign in to follow this