🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 319 - Scavengers of Funk

This week, UCB founder and host of Improv4humans Matt Besser joins Howard and Kulap for a midwinter chartstorm. Matt shares his Top Musical Picks of 2016 and explains what he puts his CDs into while Howard complains about his yurt-mates’ excessive social media presence. During the Movie Chart, we hear what “La La Land” gets wrong about opening a jazz club, and Style Matchups: Division Round Playoffs forces Matt to defend why he won’t pick a Patriot in his fantasy league. Finally, Stard joins in for Two Charted, where tales are told of black beetles and Amazon suit shopping.

Kulap can't remember why she and Howard went to Griffith Observatory with a Chartist. This would seem to confirm my suspicions about the status of Origin Story.

• Like 1

Kulap can't remember why she and Howard went to Griffith Observatory with a Chartist. This would seem to confirm my suspicions about the status of Origin Story.

Yea I had a bad feeling about this too.

I'm thinking its highly possible the stresses of showrunning are getting to her, because when she mentioned not knowing Rae Sremmurd was drummer's ear backwards I had an intense moment of deja vu, but I may be thinking of Ele saying the same thing in an episode she subbed in on.

Sign in to follow this