🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 169 - Higher And Mightier With Joe Wengert

somebody tell Joe I never got that cellphone for my pro version.

sincerely, JamesLDemonlover69

• Like 10

i hope they talk about Get Fuzzy on this one because Hayes only mentioned it in passing on the prequel episode

• Like 3

please run spontaneation ad for the rest of my life, i want to understand and decipher its message to me

• Like 13

I saw that new Denzel / Viola Davis movie and here's a subtle thing I picked up on you can look for if you're able to watch: I think there's some kind of hidden meaning, a little something going on with that fence he's building!

I'm no egg head but just kind of a motif I noticed

A challenging film, great, and this ep of my fave podcast really cleansed my palate, if any of the Academy voters plays this double feechy Viola could be making friends with a little bald golden man!!

• Like 6

Cirque it Chanson

Cirque%20it%20Chanson%203%20sml.jpg

okay who fed chanson after midnight?

• Like 9

I went to Hollywood last week and met up with the bois. We had a great time and they taught me a lot about the industry.

They laughed at ALL of my jokes and I learned a lot too!

#blessed

• Like 4

ouija-board-classic-leather.jpg

All ghosts have just been granted access to all Earwolf forum boards and topics. Both Peep and for real ones. Your mouse cursor (or should I say CURSE-or) is the planchette. Do you dare to play? This is not the version they sell in Toys' R'Us, folks. What will the ghosties tell you? Can you resist?

• Like 1

damn baphomet put a shirt on, im starting to be like my friend andy kneis loooking at that bad boy

• Like 3

Definitely the best episode of High and Mighty yet, I mean I liked the Matt besser one recently but even just the one on one, truly it takes 3 or 4 people to make the guest segment on a podcast work nah mEan? Anyways it's crazy how the boys, or any permutation thereof, can perfectly replicate such disparate podcasts, like cbb, Doughboy, giddy up on this, hey am I racist, and in a way do the hdtgm in a better version. Top tier as always, 10/10 will listen again

• Like 6

This episode reminded me of this twitter exchange in which Sean went from flirty emojis to a death threat against 3 people in the span of 2 tweets.

11v4h8j.jpg

• Like 10

bafflermeal made the very astute observation that Hayes looks like Stephen Lang. 60-something Hayes is looking well.

zt9a8l.jpg

Wait till your charms are right, for these arms to surround

• Like 4

thank goodness a young man named chickn recently explained to me what rick rolls are.

• Like 7

Did Gabrus steal his "rate me 5* and roast me in the comments" bit from Sean and Hayes' beloved segment "Eh Wrong"?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this