🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 322 - Live from the SF Sketchfest

Live from the 16th annual SF Sketchfest, writer/actor/creator Dino Stamatopolous joins Howard and Kulap to engage in some loving horseplay. Dino gives his old man ratings while the gang counts down the Billboard Hot 100’s Top 5 Songs, and we hear about Corey Feldman’s band at the Mr. Show wrap party and being blacklisted for one-time heroin use during the TV Chart. Finally, Howard and Kulap give Super Bowl predictions and take audience questions while counting down Kevin’s Hot Picks during Two Charted.

It is very disappointing that the updates on Origin Story have seemed to just fade off. If the project is scrapped the right thing to do would be to refund the money your loyal fans donated. It is safe to assume that you are far more wealthy than most, if not all of the fans who raised over a hundred thousand dollars to help you pursue your dream. It is great that other opportunities have presented themselves to you, but it is downright rude to beg for a huge sum of money only to abandon ship. At this point, I am embarrassed to have fattened the pocket of an already rich celebrity. Fact is, rich people should not crowdfund projects, and especially those they aren't fully committed to completing. Do the right thing and refund the indiegogo money. There are frankly more worthwhile causes that money could be supporting right now.

It is very disappointing that the updates on Origin Story have seemed to just fade off. If the project is scrapped the right thing to do would be to refund the money your loyal fans donated. It is safe to assume that you are far more wealthy than most, if not all of the fans who raised over a hundred thousand dollars to help you pursue your dream. It is great that other opportunities have presented themselves to you, but it is downright rude to beg for a huge sum of money only to abandon ship. At this point, I am embarrassed to have fattened the pocket of an already rich celebrity. Fact is, rich people should not crowdfund projects, and especially those they aren't fully committed to completing. Do the right thing and refund the indiegogo money. There are frankly more worthwhile causes that money could be supporting right now.

You and the dude from the CBB forums that was mad at Michael Ableson a couple of years ago should get together and go bowling. I bet you'd have a bunch of stuff in common.

I loved this ep- I've been aware of Dino for a long time, but have to admit never paid much attention to him personally. I never knew he was so twisted... I loved it! The room didn't seem to know how to take it but I laughed so hard. I honestly thought he was a real charmer and super nice and cool with Howard and Kulap.

• Like 1

I'm not even 20 minutes in and uh, wow. Boundaries is not in Dino's vocabulary.

Not many boundaries at all. Dropped a C-bomb and an F-bomb in front of a sketchfest crowd.

It wasn't THAT long ago that I heard Kulap giving an update on the documentary on a different podcast. I assume it's been slower going than expected but it hasn't been abandoned.

Sign in to follow this