🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 45 - Negin Farsad Bypassed The Alarm

Mark & Pete welcome Negin Farsad from Earwolf's "Fake The Nation" as they process the wild early days of the Trump administration. Pete posits that Donald is forever stuck in the New York City of the 1970's, Mark wants to replace everyone's hands with guns, and Negin is concerned about mandatory transvaginal ultrasounds.

I really like Stranger Things, and I gave it a high rating on Netflix. So, Netflix recommends that I watch The OA since it's another sci-fi show of theirs. Every bit of evidence tells me that I won't like The OA, so it's pretty easy to just ignore this recommendation. It would be really weird if they decided to put the main character from The OA in an episode of Stranger Things' next season even though it wouldn't fit and might cause the characters from Stranger Things to act differently than they normally do.

Anyway, the part about the "Bowling Green Massacre" was pretty funny.

I really hope I don't get banned for just stating my opinion. But I did not laugh at this week's guest at all. Probably mainly because she didn't do any kind of "character." Mike and Paul did their best with what they had, and they were funny as usual.

• Like 1

Anyway, the part about the "Bowling Green Massacre" was pretty funny.

You monster! How can you make light of such an imaginable tragedy?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this