🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 173 - Mike Mitchell, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes provide a tutorial on a difficult subject they’ve studied. Then MIKE MITCHELL of the famous Doughboys joins the discussion to reveal whether he eats the food.

• Like 11

I bet this guy's a real sweetie

• Like 9

and this is payback for you guys stealing my 3 posts in a row bit last week

• Like 9

Pro tip- episode drops on SoundCloud @ 4:00am Atlantic time

I was listening and had no thread in which to comment!

Hey this is shaping up to be a real nice and funny episode.

This post? I could take it or leave it on the first page.

• Like 7

In my opinion Mitch is a good guy and I'm excited to listen to him on this episode of Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 11

between the wendigabrus, klausner, bannon and the doughboys appearance this has really been the best couple weeks of podcasts

Da boyz were on Best Show too recently

• Like 4

the prophecy is complete. chanson wasnt even invited to suck it until the 6th post, shit just got very very real

• Like 5

This episode has me more worried than most- I mean, it was good, funny, nice, smart, etc., but I'm worried because of the camel crushes because as we all know Sean , one of our favorite boys, used to puff those thing like there's no tomorrow and the temptation of having such a delicious spaghetti dinner, Sean might get full! Might think to himself oh it's just one .. DON'T DO IT SEAN YOU'RE STRONGER THEN THAT. JUST EAT THE DINNER AND BE SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF AND HOW GOOD THE SHOW

• Like 8

I'm picturing Wiger listening to this podcast and getting increasingly frustrated as the boys roast him and he can't hit back and I'm enjoying it

• Like 8

great ep Hayes are you married? Answer the question. Call me back. Answer your phone

• Like 15

I hate my sunglasses

You're wearing them too high. They're supposed to be more in the middle of your mug, not at the very top.

• Like 9

The cigarettes and the ramen confirm that either our sweet boys have a not so sweet side, OR that earwolf has rented out studio space to a fraternity (possible plot of Neighbors 3? listening again for hints that Zac Efron is in the room)

• Like 11

A return to format? Is this a Valentine's Day gift for us sweeties or has Dana - er, I mean, "Mandy" - infected the computers at Earwolf?

PS: Suck

PSS: It

PSSS: Chanson

• Like 6

The cigarettes and the ramen confirm that either our sweet boys have a not so sweet side, OR that earwolf has rented out studio space to a fraternity (possible plot of Neighbors 3? listening again for hints that Zac Efron is in the room)

If Zac Efron is there he could be filming We Are Your Friends 2, which is too dangerous he could use his DJing computer to make someones heart beat right out of their ribcage which could easily kill someone

• Like 6

Re: Carrie-Anne Moss putting a ring on Hayes. Let's talk about this. There's no better time than Valentine's Day to pry into the private lives of entertainers. At the start of the Do Ugh Boys (TM Eggs) podcast, Hayes referred to his significant other as girlfriend, and by the end of the show "my girlfriend" had become "my wife". So I think Carrie-Ann Moss is now Carrie-Ann Moss-Davenport. But I can't find any mention of their nuptials in the New York Times. I had thought that if u r white upper middle class, you have to have one of those cringeworthy and unintentionally hilarious wedding announcements in the NYT, or else ur marriage won't be recogized in the eyes of god and law.

So glad that our clean boys gave us advice on taking a shower. I've tried many things for my dry hair: cold water, hair masques, argan oil etc. But it seems like the the one thing that's missing from my shower routine is a sawed-off shotgun. This is the kind of insider beauty tip you can't get from basic how-to-shower vdeos like this one:

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 12

Sign in to follow this