🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Origin Stories Bonus: Dan Gordon

Surf Ninjas screenwriter Dan Gordon chats with Blake about breaking into the business, getting blackballed by Hollywood and the unique horror of slowly discovering that his directorial debut was actually a meant-to-fail, money-laundering scheme for the mob.

• Like 1

Wait, did this guy just casually toss off the fact that one of the reasons why he had to flee to Israel was that his mobbed-up life experiences had led him to know too much about the Kennedy assassination???

If ever there was a statement begging for a follow-up question, surely that was it.

• Like 4

Wait, did this guy just casually toss off the fact that one of the reasons why he had to flee to Israel was that his mobbed-up life experiences had led him to know too much about the Kennedy assassination???

If ever there was a statement begging for a follow-up question, surely that was it.

Yeah I got to the doctor getting a boner during the robbery and that wasn't even like a top 5 craziest thing

"Mon crayon est large et jaune."

Still quote lines from Gotcha! all the time. We watched that a ridiculous number of times.

"Spy shit?!? It's got spy shit on it?"

Very entertaining episode. That being said the thought that the screenwriter from Surf Ninjas has secrets about the Kennedy Assassination is fucking lunacy.

• Like 1

Tune in next week when the producer of Pluto Nash calls in to discuss the true location of Jimmy Hoffa's body.

• Like 2

I agree, but it seems like Dan Gordon spent many years around people perfectly willing to take credit for murdering the President. Lying about committing murder, whether it be to escape conviction or to take credit for it, is an activity reserved for rather unsavory individuals. I credit Mr. Gordon for... not getting murdered.

I agree, but it seems like Dan Gordon spent many years around people perfectly willing to take credit for murdering the President. Lying about committing murder, whether it be to escape conviction or to take credit for it, is an activity reserved for rather unsavory individuals. I credit Mr. Gordon for... not getting murdered.

That's very true, I can only imagine there would be a significant amount of fun to be had telling a bunch of tall tales albeit horrifying ones to a screenwriter.

Sign in to follow this