🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 474 - Liquid Meal Spheres

“Love”-ers Gillian Jacobs and Paul Rust join Scott to talk about grilling auditionees for their show and why fire hydrants belong in the New No-Nos. Plus, children’s entertainer Big Chunky Bubbles returns to discuss his favorite chowders and the proper methods of meat sculpting. Finally, the gang plays the Comedy Bang Bang Dating Game to see which of the lucky men makes the perfect husband for Gillian.

• Like 3

I'm very glad this silliness is continuing.

• Like 1

I feel like this episode has set the record for most variations of the guests and Scott asking "What are we doing right now?"

• Like 1

As great of an ep as expected but I was listening to it on Howl and still had ads. I thought the point of Howl was that ads are excluded?

As great of an ep as expected but I was listening to it on Howl and still had ads. I thought the point of Howl was that ads are excluded?

I thought they were removed when they go into the archives on Howl? After the 6 months?

I don't know if I can go another year without an appearance from Gilly. In fact, just the thought of it makes me feel soupicidal.

• Like 2

I thought they were removed when they go into the archives on Howl? After the 6 months?

Yeah it must be that. Just seems strange to have ads on eps that people are technically paying for. Also, this is not an issue in any shape or form

this is what I see in my head when I hear Big Chunky Bubbles on CBB.

big-chunky-bubbles2.jpg

• Like 13

I would say this episode was like a retired train, but thanks to Scott's intro, it was never on the rails in the first place.

If they were ever going to revive the Analyze Phish format, it should be Scott and Paul showing cult comedies to Gilly.

• Like 4

Scott can't possibly dislike Big Chunky Bubbles more than he does Willie Mapleton can he?

• Like 6

*In the worst fake Irish accent possible*: Happy Morch everyone!

I really could listen to Scott muse about the months for ages.

I want to submit a "best of" vote early for this ep. This was gold from beginning to end, and I really didn't want it to end when it did.

• Like 2

Scott can't possibly dislike Big Chunky Bubbles more than he does Willie Mapleton can he?

There's only one wonderful, fan-polarizing way to ever know for sure.

• Like 6

Willy wants to be liked so much but Scott just hilariously wants nothing at all to do with him. A regular "Cats in the Cradle" situation in my mind.

But with Big Chunky? I've heard of "Cats in the Cradle and a silver spoon", but "Vats with a Ladle and a Campbell's Spoon"?

• Like 5

this is what I see in my head when I hear Big Chunky Bubbles on CBB.

big-chunky-bubbles2.jpg

Your stuff is amazing. If you do more of these can you set up a Tumblr or something so we can zap straight to it?

• Like 2

Your stuff is amazing. If you do more of these can you set up a Tumblr or something so we can zap straight to it?

Thanks. I've never used Tumblr but I'll definitely check it out.

• Like 3

Big Chunky Bubbles is an American hero, almost died laughing in my car when he brought up Robby+Bobby and of course Tag

Thank you PFT for inventing this character and voice

• Like 3

Love (heh) the way Gilly and Rust bring the dad jokes out of each other. And BCB is still hilarious! The dating game segment was really funny.

• Like 1

Gilly's ears/earlobes are un-pierced??? (Even Scott has pierced ears, I know because of that "Just Shoot Me" Ep.) Does she use clip earings??? I'm so intrigued!