🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 328 - Ku's Booze Koozies

Writer and host of “Hollywood Handbook” Hayes Davenport joins Howard and Kulap this week to review his favorite fake fights. They deal with the recent chartroversy and list their top Kyles while counting down Spotify’s Top 5 US Songs, and Howard presents a spider’s quandary during the Movie Chart. Plus, they talk fresh restaurant ventures and tackle a listener question regarding theme park hacks during Two Charted.

Edit: I didn't listen all the way through, nvm

Great show! Hayes should become the third co-host of whoch

• Like 2

Wonderful ep, I suggest personalizing the music chart to keep each guest guessing, and a nice mix of genres going.

As for the summah lovefest, you can't enjoy one season without the other, it's like picking your fav color, useless on its own. It's also fundamentally wrong, because the cold is more beneficial for your body. You can have a summah in wintah, but no reverse!

I got one of these pins when I was a kid. Was god trying to tell me something?

gUGjQGw.jpg

• Like 1

Hayes does bring a great energy to the show, I feel like his presence makes Howard extra funny. He's always goofing off on tangents and I think that gets Howie going. He even gets 'Stard more involved in the conversation, so they should just have him on as a guest host, have him for all 3 charts

HERE HERE!!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this