🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 159.5 - Minisode 159.5

Cat scratch fever, Paul’s reaction to The Suicide Squad, and much more is covered on this week’s mini-sode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Sleepwalkers, we hear Blake J. Harris interview director of Sleepwalkers Mick Garris, (hear the whole thing in HDTGM: Origin Stories on Howl and Stitcher Premium), and the Movie Bitches review Logan. Plus, we find out which magical mailbox movie we are watching next!

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

What's next week's movie?

The Lake House is finally going to be next!

• Like 1

Wow! Tomspanks, did you know about that cat scratch bacteria thing? Sounds like something you might bring up...

• Like 4

Enya's breakthrough in the states was "Orinoco Flow (Sail Away)" off of Watermark in 1988, which cracked the top 40 in the US in 1989. Exile, off that same album, was featured in an incredible scene in LA Story in 1991. Sleepwalkers came out in 1992.

• Like 7

Just asked my mom if she wanted to rewatch The Lake House with me and she seems very excited to sit through my angry rants again lol.

Since (as some of you know) I just rewatched 13 Going on 30, I found out that the girl who was engaged to Mark Ruffalo is also in this movie and I'm hoping she's just as uselessly annoying.

• Like 7

Cam Bert, your day has finally come!

I'm sure it's the best birthday present Cam Bert has received.

Wow! Tomspanks, did you know about that cat scratch bacteria thing? Sounds like something you might bring up...

Uh oh, what happened. I haven't listened to the episode yet.

• Like 5

Uh oh, what happened. I haven't listened to the episode yet.

Explanation Hope Line guy ganked your point.

• Like 5

tV-55K.gif

Actually, I thought the episode description was about your cat scratch fever post.

• Like 7

That's a big complaint about the Explanation Hope Line that I have because that's happened to me before as well. It started off as a fun call in thing and now it's turned into the pre-C&O line and we're all left in the dust lol.

• Like 8

That's a big complaint about the Explanation Hope Line that I have because that's happened to me before as well. It started off as a fun call in thing and now it's turned into the pre-C&O line and we're all left in the dust lol.

Especially when we make an effort not to repeat what others write in the forums. We have no way not to know what they're calling in about. And, I'm not saying this guy did, but hypothetically, he could have read Tom's post and just said it was his own thing. It was kind of fishy that it was Tom's info w/ my joke...

(Again, not saying that my joke was insanely original or anything. It's just kind of annoying.)

I'd prefer the EHL be something different than just an extension of C&O or audience questions. I thought it was supposed to replace the Facebook Q&A's...

• Like 5

I think it's fair to assume that different people will come up with the same observations independently.

(Just my thoughts on the EHL).

I think it's fair to assume that different people will come up with the same observations independently.

That's not what we're commenting on, because of course people are always going to come up with the same observations. However, here we know when someone has already brought something up, but we don't know when someone has called in giving that information. Then considering the fact that EHL is before C&Os in the episode we have more of a chance of getting pushed to the side. At least that's how it feels.

I love getting the chance to have the Almighty Paul read out some silly thing I wrote online but I also don't want to be punished for having some social anxiety when it comes to calling in.

• Like 7

I think that's totally fair. And said so in my post.

• Like 3

I love getting the chance to have the Almighty Paul read out some silly thing I wrote online but I also don't want to be punished for having some social anxiety when it comes to calling in.

I also kind of wish the Blake Harris articles would come after C&O's too. Elektra made a funny comment on the mother/son relationship, but got shut down because Blake's interview had already confirmed it wasn't the case. How was she supposed to know?

BTW-I'm not upset, just bitching :)

• Like 7

BTW-I'm not upset, just bitching :)

Same! Because if we weren't allowed to bitch about something would we really be in a free world???

• Like 6

Closeup+CRC,+Otto+goggles-GREAT.jpg

This guy directed the HDTGM-worthy Deadfall:

• Like 2

Aww yeah, Lake House finally

200.gif#0

I have mostly questions, but think I have a good C&O..

hopefully it doesn't get swiped up by a EH caller...JK I know people can have the same thoughts. but from the top of the mini-ep today, I too thought Paul was talking about tomspanks / Cameron's cat-scratch fever posts

• Like 5

Aww yeah, Lake House finally

I have mostly questions, but think I have a good C&O..

hopefully it doesn't get swiped up by a EH caller...JK I know people can have the same thoughts. but from the top of the mini-ep today, I too thought Paul was talking about tomspanks / Cameron's cat-scratch fever posts

But look at you, with the C&O twofer this week.

2jeuwbr.gif

• Like 5

But look at you, with the C&O twofer this week.

Yeah, Kate did great! Both were awesome points!

thumbs-up.gif

• Like 6

Yeah, Kate did great! Both were awesome points!

thumbs-up.gif

I honestly thought the whole thread was solid, surprised any of mine were read..let alone two.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this