🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 107 - An Interstellar Colony Ship w/ Superego (Jeremy Carter, Matt Gourley, Mark McConville)

Paul F. Tompkins continues cross-over month on Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guests/improvisers are his Superego pals Jeremy Carter, Matt Gourley, and Mark McConville. They chat about what age they would choose to remain for their entire life, Mark ruining a group photo, and Jeremy turning down an illicit offer in New York City. Then they improvise a story set in An Interstellar Colony Ship. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Haha i loved all the recapping in this episode. It's always an extra layer of funny when the improvisors are struggling to keep up with what's supposed to be going on.

Paul! You just revealed the previous episode's guests! You didn't direct to us to howl.fm where hours of listening pleasure await us!

[breathes heavily into a paper bag, hoping the world will soon make sense again]

• Like 7

my dumb poster image link expired or something - can a moderator kindly delete my previous post (#7)? thanks. :(

I still see it.

weird - i know not of image hosting. anyway, Cocaine Fish.

Sign in to follow this