🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 110 - Ronna and Beverly: The Hayam Cast

Welcome back to The Temple Shirat Hayam Podcast with your hosts this week Ronna Glickman (Jessica Chaffin) and Beverly Ginsberg (Jamie Denbo)! On the way to the podcast, Beverly had to pick up her friend’s daughter Dominique who has issues. They chat about upcoming services at the temple, what goes on in a Panera Bread, and what Dominique was caught doing when they put her in rehab. Plus, Traci Reardon stops on by to help her Twitter followers with advice on something that happened to them at the temple in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

I love the idea of Lauren playing previously-unheard characters from Earwolf shows. Last week and this week were both incredibly funny.

"You're racist!"

"No...Well, yes, but..."

• Like 2

I can't wait until we get a 'With Special Guest' crossover where someone plays Lauren playing a guest on a fake podcast hosted by a guest playing a character played by Lauren.

• Like 3

This was a very funny episode.

It never ceases to impress me how quickly Lauren is able to come up with very witty things to say when she is playing this type of fast-talking, unhinged, raving character. It's genuinely amazing.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this