🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 125 — Wine in the Whirlpool

It's been way too long since our good friends Sarah Silverman and Nick Kroll stopped by! They join singer Dan Mangan this week for a "haha lol" Comedy Bang Bang complete with surprise appearances from Bobby Bottleservice and Nick's "Old Lady" Erma. It's occasionally philosophical (why don't men wear dresses?) and perhaps a little inside about Hollywood (Bobby B has some big plans for Sarah's career), but at the end of the day it's still a good ol' Comedy Bang Bang complete with Would You Rather? and Plugs! Sip some brandy and enjoy!

I can't believe you got Dan Mangan. I'm so excited to listen to this. Bang Bang has been killing it recently.

Nice episode! Just noticed this is Nick's 20th Earwolf appearance; he should celebrate with some bottle service at the club.

That Dan Mangan is a goddang crooner!

The Plugs theme was exceptional this week, the guests fantastic, and the host matronly

All Hail Earwolf

My two favourite guests (along with maybe 15-25 others). Yay!

Bobby Bottleservice for president! As in addition to, very much so.

I'm really enjoying the live music interludes. Its great to hear the musicians in the studio. Never heard of Dan Mangan but I'm sure glad I know who he is now! Great ep as always.

That swimming pool photo would be funny enough, but to add to it, you have Brett Gelman smiling in the background which it takes it to a whole other level.

Seems like it's been ages since Nick Kroll was on the show, great to have him back as he's definitely one of the best recurring guests.

really great shows lately! keep booking the live music, really adds to the program. oh yea, bobby bottleservice should be on every show!!

I'd put everything in stasis to listen to this pausecast, so I am glad I can get back to running my poker room. Great stuff Mott, glad I am part of that ten million.

Great episode y'all. Especially the Would You Rather! That @leducviolet is a fr*cking comedy genius. You should have him on your pausecast.

Sarah + Nick = Me grinning like a loon.

Nick Kroll edges ever closer to the pantheon of elite CBB guests like Daly, Tompkins, Adomian (still waiting on his return, btw), and others. Great show.

Adomian moved to New York, hopefully he comes back soon. Maybe a phoner Scott???

Hot damn.. Bobby BottleService makes me giggle like a damn school girl. I can't get enough of him. top that off with Sarah Silverman??? what an AWESOME episode.... "No offense none taken.... you have very beautiful big naturals". This show is the highlight of my week.

Been listening through CDR/CBBs again from the start the last couple months - wow, Post War Blues is one hell of a song. (everything else is funny too)

Sign in to follow this