🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 339 - Total Mask On

Writer, actor, and improviser Drew Tarver (The Teacher’s Lounge) joins Howard and Kulap this week to usher in the third season of Bajillion Dollar Propertie$! They count down Spotify’s Top 5 Songs in the US while Drew shares stories of life as Carl Jr. and hanging out with Aaron Carter, and Howard and Stard plan a crazy tubing adventure during the Movie Chart. Plus, Kulap reviews her New York Times article and the gang helps a listener with summah depression during Two Charted.

Rotten Tomatoes approval rating is the equivalent of throwing a 100 sided dice, at least IMDB gives you a clear, though misguided average. And Alien couldn't be more of a loss for space, think new Star Wars to the first, pure cash-grab dumb-down fluff.

Very nice ep anyway, I'd imagine this podcast is the best fit for the guest.

Very nice ep anyway, I'd imagine this podcast is the best fit for the guest.

Completely agree. I know this won't be a popular sentiment, but I've never been a fan of Drew's improv/characters, and I thought he was great here.

So on this Monday's episode of the podcast "My Brother My Brother And Me" they talked about how insane the new Carl's Jr. marketing campaign is, and here today it comes full circle.

I liked Drew as a guest.

Man, not liking Drew on CBB seems crazy to me, but regardless I did love his presence here too. His Southern accent just makes me laugh now, the stories from his highlighted bowl cut days were killing me

So what do we think Drew's big break is?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this