🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 492 - Dashiki Fever

Intern Marissa Wompler and teacher/former sniper Charlotte Listler are back! They join Scott as they tell us about their misadventures involving tunnels, Aztec ruins, Paris, and “dashiki fever.” Womp Up The Jamz!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

womp_it-Up.jpg

• Like 7

Yes! I figured this was coming today b/c of their (great) show and could not be happier it did

Wow, thought Womp It Up had gone to podcast heaven for sure, that's tremendous news if it's back. Yesterday I find out my favourite TV show gets rebooted too, what's next, HIV cure?

So happy to have them back on! I think Wompler is what got me hooked on CBB when I first started listening. Also so glad to here that Jessica is doing better and recovered from her cancer!

• Like 1

Fucking greatness. These certainly are two Interesting PeopleTM.

• Like 3

I feel like "The show where we talk to interesting people" is becoming better and better as a tagline as more and more people say it's the worst thing ever.

• Like 4

I feel like "The show where we talk to interesting people" is becoming better and better as a tagline as more and more people say it's the worst thing ever.

It makes me laugh every time. Also, I feel like Scott saying it has coincided with a shift toward more of the character guests being original characters rather than celebrity impressions.

Wow, thought Womp It Up had gone to podcast heaven for sure, that's tremendous news if it's back. Yesterday I find out my favourite TV show gets rebooted too, what's next, HIV cure?

Excited about Last Man Standing coming back?

Excited about Last Man Standing coming back?

Hannibal, not heard of yours until just now - any good? Anyways, it isn't official, but very likely. Actually initially sold to me by an Earwolf Bryan Fuller interview.

Sign in to follow this