🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 118 - A Covered Wagon Fording A River (w/ Ennis Esmer, Jean Villepique, Chris Tallman, Josh Dean)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes ladies and gentlemen back to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is actor and comedian Ennis Esmer of Red Oaks and Blindspot! They chat about when it was the last time Ennis vomited, running home fast after getting drunk when he lived on a college campus, and loving to sleep in his clothes. Paul is then joined by Jean Villepique, Chris Tallman, and Josh Dean, to improvise a story set in A Covered Wagon Fording A River. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

I love the Underwater Mountain Men, but Jean Villepique's Underwater Plains People made the improv extra special.

And Chris Tallman! I miss him!

I can't believe that Paul managed to out-rasp Chris given his famous Nick Nolte impression.

• Like 2

And according to the group picture and a Twitter exchange, he brought his mother to sit in and she was the "secret shopper" mentioned. What a good son!

• Like 2

And according to the group picture and a Twitter exchange, he brought his mother to sit in and she was the "secret shopper" mentioned. What a good son!

Oh! I forgot to look at the photos this week! I listened to the entire episode again and Ennis Esmer does say mutter "Tallman's mom," which I missed the first time.

Sign in to follow this