🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 193 - Holly Prazoff, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes sit down with HOLLY PRAZOFF to learn about Canada and to help Kevin with something.

• Like 6

Learning about Canada on the day our nation was birthed? Bold move by the boiz.

edit: suck it chanson

• Like 7

Ay caramba! Nice skating board tricks, Chanson!

• Like 7

I went in thinking "How could I possibly be surprised by anything anymore I mean honestly" and then Blaow! Sean starts singing my favorite Pink Floyd song. 5 forks

• Like 7

I can't wait for them to start Vancouver Handbook!!

• Like 7

I am the [blank].

I don't want to spoil it. But that is a part of today's episode that I LOVE.

• Like 7

I was going to call Calvin and Hobbs and see if they were open today just like I did with my bakery. I should have know the boise were more dedicated to their craft than that lazy frenchman with his delicious croissants.

• Like 2

I mean come on, that's a classy tweet. I'd say that bumps him up to a 7 for sure! Happy 4th everyone!

post-128434-0-15693200-1499179363_thumb.png

• Like 6

anybody else check out the sick NMD's Sean is sporting in the main photo? Bruv is straight killing the sneaker game right now.

• Like 6

for anyone who hasnt kept up with their hollywood news Sean has another show now that this one is cancelled

• Like 6

I was listening to this ep on the way to meet an old friend and thought of a funny forum post. I told myself, self, you better pull off the interstate and write this joke down or else you'll forget it. By this point in the post you've probably guessed that I did not pull over to write down the joke. Better luck next week.

• Like 9

iWYdZym.png

Earwolf already made the T-shirts? What an obvious cash grab!

• Like 9

I ain't startin' no fuckin' thread, but I thought today's Master Class was hella funny.

• Like 7

Holly was sweet and funny. the boyz were smart to change up how they asked her to speak on that. oh and I have some dirt on Paul Scheer, in a Hollywood masterclass ad he did on HDTGM 165 Paul repeatedly said Shlonk, and not in a funny teasing way, but in a serious matter-of-fact way, I shutter at the implications

• Like 5

The following post is brought to you by "Blackberry Patch" brand Sweet Tree Ketchup

t8iGpMr.png

Hungry? And also need whatever you eat to taste like wet soggy candy? Try some genuine Sweet Tree Ketchup. Pour it all over whatever you eat. It's basically like Sriracha, you can put it on anything!

(Sweet Tree Ketchup is not responsible for any acts of coerced removal of their product from the fingers of it's users. It's actually a nice thing to do in Europe.)

• Like 8

This was a good ep and all but was anyone else surprised they didn't make more of the fact that it was the final episode?

• Like 8

if you're not hayes and sean don't read this:

Boys,

Thank you for another wonderful episode. I hope you're having a great week

• Like 8

if you're not hayes and sean don't read this:

i really appreciate this. please, everyone give me permission not to read your posts

• Like 6

YOU STILL HAVE TO READ MINE THO

• Like 7

Yesterday I noticed that my unlistened to Spont episodes had grown to about 36. With a heavy sigh* I unsubscribed. Want to feel old? Never let god find out you've made plans. I'm about to listen to today's ep. There's some guests on it who I think you would like... The Doughboys! Lol jk it's Sean and Hayes, although I would listen if the dboys were on it too.

*I'm overweight

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this