🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 195 - Spencer Crittenden, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by SPENCER CRITTENDEN of Harmontown and they play a game.

• Like 8

If you have nothing better to do for over an hour, why not take a trip down memory lane and watch the evolution of Sean and Hayes' advertising techniques?

• Like 13

oh man this is gunna be a goodie.

Spencer is such a straight man I wonder how he will interact with Sean and Hayes

• Like 7

I'm crying. What a way to end the podcast. It's been great, I'm in love with all of you.

• Like 12

FYE (for your entertainment), they boys got mentioned on the newest Spont with Scottie 2 Hottie. Also, in my life, I finally bought FFXV and it's real good everybody, for real!

• Like 7

some one please check on Dan Harming, judging by the photos they sent PFT Tompkins to go after him while they were recording this episode

• Like 5

I'll never forget the time that i was laughing at a funny podcast about two hollywood idiots when during the ad break i decided to do a PhD in computational and data sciences

• Like 13

Weird ep of TAZ.

Looking forward to this time next year when Sean and Hayes are washed up and have to come back to us to beg for hearts on Scripts Plus Augmented Reality Show Show.

• Like 6

What else can I say? This is one of their bests. Colin was super game and The Boyz really gave it to him this week. When Brett started on that "you make me the man I want to be" I was like. Whoa! Dudes got chops! Anyway this is the best.

[End transmission]

• Like 7

Snack it Chanson

Snack%20it%20Chanson%201.png

I am struggling to distinguish where hayes is. There seem to be two of him. He's drinking milkshake like the milkshake show but also surprised in his blue apronâ„¢ serving orange disks next to Shonk's sister Liz Lemons. Please provide insight. I've been staring at this picture for 8 hours straight. It is consuming me and fear I may lose my wife/career/familiy.

Please

• Like 6

Just re-listened to the Listeners, Our Close Friends episode, and none of you sound like I'd imagined. Never meet your hero's. On a side note, Charlie Murphy Brown's 12/13/14 bit was fantastic.

• Like 5

hi I'm looking into making a module for this week's adventure so I can get a few buddies together and run a similar campaign. I know I won't weave as rich a tapestry and Spencer, but did anyone happen to draw a map of the cinema during their listen I can adapt?

Also what was the difficulty of the skill check to spin in the popcorn bucket, maybe a DC 15 or a 10 like the previous roll?

anyway can't wait to see what happens to the characters gosh Im so invested I was crying at my desk at work and my coworker came up and asked what was wrong and I told her about the new campaign and she said she's going to listen in! And she's going to bring her set of dice so we can maybe role play at lunch! this podcast rules thanks again guys

• Like 8

there is so much masculine love in Beans's eyes in the show photo B):wub:

• Like 6

I am struggling to distinguish where hayes is. There seem to be two of him. He's drinking milkshake like the milkshake show but also surprised in his blue apronâ„¢ serving orange disks next to Shonk's sister Liz Lemons. Please provide insight. I've been staring at this picture for 8 hours straight. It is consuming me and fear I may lose my wife/career/familiy.

Please

because you ask nicely, it seems you think Alice is also a Hayes, which would actually make 3 of him including the tv, but there is still only two as the person holding the chicken patty platter is from beyond the looking glass, down the rabbit hole, second star to the right, and straight on til morning, and everybody knows Hayzie Bone from Beantown

• Like 5

Just re-listened to the Listeners, Our Close Friends episode, and none of you sound like I'd imagined. Never meet your hero's. On a side note, Charlie Murphy Brown's 12/13/14 bit was fantastic.

I have a feeling he's going to be a little mad with Sean throwing out the "H" word a couple times at the end of the ep

• Like 5

Wow I never really completely understood the appeal of D&D until I heard S&H play on HH

• Like 5

I have it on good authority that they were going to use your popcorn gallery question, but Brett screwed up the music.

• Like 5

you know what i could really go for? a segment of some sort. any one would do

• Like 9

I know no one cares, but I have a suggestion for a guest. Sean 'n' Hayes should have someone, anyone on that will be unconditionally real and honest. Maybe it would be someone not even in show business at all. It might be a guest that doesn't have a reputation to keep or career-related motivation to sit silently. The trend of past guests seems to show that guests often start off with cautious optimism, but by the end, they have already given up hope twenty-plus minutes ago that the funny berating received would cease. It would at least be interesting to hear the exchanges between Sean + Hayes and someone who doesn't act like they are being held hostage by mic-point. Whatever, though. Love the show! Thanks for doing it!

• Like 3